Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SUPER Excited!!

Okay..so a few days ago I shared with you guys that I was going to start tackling my closet!! I am still working on it! Don't worry...even though it will totally embarrass me I will share the before pictures with you guys!!

Let me go ahead and share this with you!

I LOVE ROSS!!! The store that is....They have the best stuff!! The one where I live gets new stuff everyday!! It is amazing!! I purchase the cutest laundry hamper today for $7.99!! To me....that really is unbelievable price!! It had a little "nick" in the paint and they even give me 10% off with no hesitation!! So always ask....

I also got my sons some John Deere socks (saving for Christmas stockings)!! They were only a dollar!! John Deere stuff can be so expensive so I was super excited about this deal!!

My friend, Jennifer, tried to tell me how amazing this store was...I should always listen to her!! She is the best shopper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win