Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sentimental Decor!!


Okay...do you have some sentimental objects that are important to you, but you just don't know what to do with them? I have lots of things I like to keep! (I guess that is why I am the clutter queen! ha ha!!) I  recently came across some items that belonged to my great grandmother and wanted to do something unique with them.  After much thought I decided to put them in display box. I knew this way they would be safe from my boys and I could actually use them as decor. 
The purse on the left actually belonged to my mama! She used it all the time when I was little!!
I even kept my great granny's suitcase and placed it on the ground beneath the objects! It still has her writing on the tag!!
Do you have a project like this? Send us some pictures at livebettersavemore@gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win