Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catherine's $20 off $25 Purchase Plus FREE Shipping!!

Okay this is a great deal!! I am loving it!! I just purchased the cutest flip flops and bracelet for only $5.20!! Yah!!  Just use code 777006560 at checkout to get a total of $20 off any purchase of $25 or more. I also shipped it to a store near me, which means free shipping!! If you don't have a Catherines near you don't worry you can ship it to any of their parnter stores: Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, or Cacique!

Catherines currently has all accessories on a buy one get one 50% off sale.



These are the two items I purchased for only $5.20!!

Click here to see this bracelet and get started shopping!! This is one deal you can't afford to pass up!!

thanks for the heads up buck town bargains & hip 2 save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win