Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I So Hope I Qualify For This Diaper Trial?


Arquest manufactures store brand diapers and arranges different diaper studies on a regular basis. And the best part is that if you qualify for one of their diaper studies, you can snag FREE diapers and you even get paid for your participation!Yay! I could definitely use some free diapers!! It seems that my little man goes through soooo many!!

Right now they are looking for boys or girls wearing size 4 diapers. To see if you qualify for one of the studies, you’ll need to call 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646 (girl’s diapers) or 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 (boy’s diapers).
If you do in fact qualify, the company will send you between 1-6 bags of FREE diapers! I so hope we qualify!! Plus, after completing a survey (based on your experience with the particular diapers) you’ll receive a $10 check!
Thanks for the heads up Hip 2 Save!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win