Tuesday, April 13, 2010

******Wow********** New Rite Aid Program






WOW!! You guys know how much I love Rite Aid so I was super excited to hear about this program. I wrote about this program earlier, but it is supposed to start nationwide on the 18th!! I can't wait!! I will be there Sunday to start earning my points!! Yay!!!

There is a new Rite Aid Wellness + program.  When you sign up you can get a coupon for $5 off $25. 

Click here to sign up for this program!!

This is how the card works:
Earning Points:

Earn 1 point for every dollar you spendon nonprescription purchases

Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase

-

Rewards You’ll Get:

For every 125 points (up to 375) – one-time, 10% off shopping pass

500 points – 10% off all non-prescription points purchases everyday

500 points – free health screenings

1000 points – 20% off all non-prescription points purchases everyday

-

Benefits You’ll Enjoy:

Members-only sale pricing throughout the store

10% of Rite-Aid brand products everyday

24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-Riteaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win