Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rite Aid Transaction #3 - 92 % Savings

92% SAVINGS!! YIPEE!!
$1.09 OOP (out of pocket) for $43.95 worth of product
Rite Aid Transaction #3

All right guys
  I am holding to my deal about letting you know about all my Rite Aid Transactions this month!!  Transaction #3 is a deal that is good this week!! I.E. good until Sat at closing!!!

Here is what I did tonight during my 3rd transaction!!

I purchased:
2 Covergirl Foundations (the new anti-aging one) - $15.99 each
3 Mega Pump LipGloss by WetnWild - $3.99 each

Regularly my total would be 43.95 without taxes!!

So how did I save money:

I noticed the lip glosses were on 75% clearance!! so .99 each
Covergirl is BOGO - 15.99 for both
BOGO manufacturer's coupons - made both Covergirl products free
$3/ 15 coupons   - go here to print this coupon

After the coupons my total was $1.09!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win