Sunday, March 7, 2010

$2.99 Games and $3 Barbies!!!



Okay... the new Toys R Us sale starts on Sunday!! So I hope the still have some of these items when I head over there in the morning!!

Cootie, Hi Ho Cherry-O, Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land on sale for just $4.99! Plus, there will also be $2 Hasbro mail in rebates available for these games in-store. So that means it ends up costing you only $2.99!! My mom has been wanting to pick up Chutes and Ladders for my oldest one so she will be thrilled to see I picked one up at such a great deal!!!

* WOW * Check out the $3 Barbie!! What a deal!!! I hope they don't sell out too fast!!  A great item for the Christmas closet or for the Easter Basket!!!

Go here to check out the website ad!!!

Thanks 
Hip 2 Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win