Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rite Aid for the Month of March

During this month I am going to be focusing on Rite Aid and the great deals I can score there. I hope you will follow me this month to see what I saved during this month just at my local Rite Aid.

If you are new to Rite Aid the first thing you will want to do is visit riteaid.com! You can check out their rebates, but first you probably will want to set up a single check rebate account. (This is extremely easy.) Then you want to look at the ad perk videos. If you watch 20 videos (which really doesn't take long) you can print out a $5 off $20 coupon. This will reduce your total by 25% before you even start with the individual coupons. (For all of those of you who are wondering this doesn't mean you have to have a $20 total at the end. I also pair these with other coupons to get my total under $5.)

If this seems complicated don't worry. It is really simple! Just follow along and see!!

P.S. Keep your Starburst coupons until Sunday! Starting Sunday the Starbursts at Rite Aid are BOGO, which means you get two free!! WHAT A DEAL!!!! My little boy loves starburst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win