Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dr. Seuss (Just in Time for Easter)

Okay... I have to admit I love the Dr. Seuss's books, but we don't have that many in our house because usually the hardback books are kind of on "the higher side of spending". So I was super excited to see Dr. Seuss books on sale at Walmart.com. Most importantly it is free shipping. (Remember it is not a good deal if shipping costs you alot. Free shipping is great!!) Also....this would be a great item to put in the "Christmas Closet". I personally am ordering "Hop on Pop" for my little ones and my husband for Father's Day.

Walmart has Dr. Seuss Books on sale from as low as $2.65 each with free shipping.$2.65 Books
Hop on Pop $2.65
The Eye Book $2.65
The Foot Book $2.65
Ten Apples on Top $2.65
Theres a Wocket in my Pocket $2.65
Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You? $2.65

$4 Books
Happy Birthday To You $3.70
All Aboard the Circus McGurkis $3.70
Green Eggs and Ham with Stickers $4
One Fish Two Fish Three Fish Four Fish

$4$5 Books
Fox in Socks $4.95
Dr. Seuss's ABC $4.95
The Cat's Quizzer $4.95
Great Day For Up $4.95
In a People House $4.95
Wacky Wednesday $4.95
Hooper Humperdink $4.95
Oh Say Can You Say $4.95
I am Not Getting Up Today $4.95
There's a Zamp in My Lamp $4.95
Wet Pet Dry Pet Your My Pet $4.95
I Can Read with My Eyes Shut $4.95
Oh The Things You Can Think $4.95
The Cat In The Hat Comes Back $4.95
Would You Rather Be a Bullfrog? $4.95
On Beyong Bugs:All About Insects $4.95
Wish For a Fish:All About Sea Creatures $4.95
Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now $4.95
Please Try To Remember the First of Octember $4.95

Dr. Seuss Books with CD (7 to choose from) $5.50

Thanks, South Dakota Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win