Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Blog..Please Comment!!

We decided to do this blog because we want to help people save money and be able to live better for themselves and by doing for others! We try to bring you ways in which you can save money and overall make your finances a little better! We would love some advice on things you really want to see on the blog. Please feel free to think outside the box and ask questions or post comments that will challenge us to help you.
Plus if any of you have other ways you like to save money I know we would all like to hear it...Please just leave us about it in the comment section below this post!
THANKS!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is great! I love to use organic products and eat organic food. Any info about that would be great. If you find anything I'd love to post it on my blog as well. You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win