Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Could it be...Free My Little Ponies...I Hope So...


Okay...the Toys R Us Deal of the Day is very exciting tomorrow! This deal is only valid tomorrow!! ALL My Little Pony products will be on a buy one get one FREE sale! You can use the BOGO FREE My Little Pony and Friends Single Assortment coupon from here or from the 3/21 SS to score two My Little Pony and Friends toys for FREE! There are also $5/1 My Little Pony coupons here and in the 3/21 SS too!


Here are a couple deal scenarios:
#1:

Buy 2 My Little Pony and Friends Single Assortments $5.99 each

Total = $11.98

Minus bogo sale (will deduct $5.99)

Plus, use the buy one get one FREE coupon from here or from the 3/21 SS (will deduct another $5.99)

Final cost both toys FREE!

**If you have any issues, explain to the cashier that you are getting one item free from the stores sale and one item free from the manufacturer! The store is NOT losing out because a coupon should be treated the same way as cash! I called the store in Valdosta, GA and they said they weren't sure it would work, but they would be glad to try it!

Scenario #2:

Buy My Little Pony Ponyville Ferris Wheel Playset Assortment priced around $19.99

Buy My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible $19.99

Total = $39.98

Minus bogo sale = $19.99

Use 2 $5/1 coupons from here or from the 3/21SS

Final cost ONLY $9.99 for both– just $5 per toy!!
Thanks for the heads up hip 2 save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win