Thursday, December 16, 2010

It doesn't pay to be the bully on the playground!

This is for all your moms out there that are living with adventorous children. 

I have those kind of adventurous children.

Now dont get my wrong I love my boys! Besides the gift of Jesus Christ and each other, they are the best things my husband and I have ever received. They are loving, kind, and adorable. Simply the best things in the world. But they are adventurous....

My husband often doesn't understand the insanity I feel as I stay with my kids 24 hours a day while he goes to work. I wouldn't (and couldn't) change places with him even if that were possible. I have the best job in the world raising my two boys. BUT...they are into everything. So today my husband got a little taste of the experience on the playground! Bless him!!

I was taking my $10 off $20 coupon to Sears and he decided he would wait at the mall playground area with our two boys who are almost 4 and 2.  I almost laughed out loud when he suggested the idea, but I hurried into Sears before he changed his mind.

As soon as I start walking out the door of Sears my husband grabs up the boys shoes and says let's go.  I could tell he was a little stressed, but I thought nothing of it and figured he was just nervous about getting to work.  I even asked him was everything ok.  We quickly went back into Sears to look at something I wanted to show him and about 20 minutes later we were in the truck.  My 4-year-old calmly educates me that my little one had scratched up a 4-year-old on the playground. I was shocked, but my husband was like I was going to tell you later.  JH went on the to give me more details...my husband was trying to tell me what that he was going to tell me later...

Apparent there was an almost 4-year-old boss at the playground and he keep telling my oldest child (and others) he couldn't play on things and getting in his face.  We have worked really hard to get our son to control his temper, so he stayed calmed and tried to stay out of his way, BUT the next time he told my son he couldn't play my little 2-year-old jumped on him and started trying to scratch his face. I guess he wasn't putting up with anyone picking on his brother. My husband said the other little boy was a crying and crying and my little 2 year old looked at him so innocently.  Now I don't agree with my 2-year-old, but I guess the moral of the story is stop trying to be the boss all the time!! HAHA!! Someone will get tired of it...even if it is a 2-year-old.

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny. I imagine C was stressed after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I know EXACTLY how that goes only mine are 17 months apart! If this one coming is a boy, I may just give up all together and wish the world its best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win