Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey Ladies,


I just finished getting in my order for #26. Anything you order as of now can't be guaranteed for Christmas, but there are still some AWESOME end of the year deals to be purchased. They keep adding items to the sales pages so if it is okay with you I will keep sending them out. It is a great time of the year to stock up on birthday gifts! I like to make a list and buy gifts as they are available at a GREAT price. Just let me know if you want anything

SAVE 89%



Three-Piece Bold Faceted Medallion Gift Set - Fucshia & Turqoise





regular brochure price $34.99

Your Cost $3.99



SAVE 67%



Vintage Disney Princess Watch







regular brochure price $29.99

Your Cost $9.99









Large image

SAVE 81%



Double Pouf Shower Brush

product thumbnail





regular brochure price $8.00

Your Cost $1.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win