Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Organizing Tip #2

So yesterday I posted about how I really need to get organized and find items I need instead of just going out and buying more stuff....

I can't tell a lie...I am still going through socks!! It is like they are taking over my house! hahaha!!

But today's organizing tip won't take near as long and will make you will GREAT!! I am taking this tip from my friends, Scottie and Mika! They always have a clean house!! It is amazing! Mika once told me that the rule at their house is if it clutters the counter tops it gets thrown in the trash!

I have already declutter my counter top and it only took me 5 minutes and looks amazing!!! I just put applicances up that I am not currently using! I even made a place for my dish drain under my sink!! I just can't tell you how clean it looks!!! I promise you will be happy with the results!!!

So, go clean your counter top.....you will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win