Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here Come The Ducks!!


Okay! I am venturing out! My family lives on a farm, so tomorrow my little ones are getting ducks!! My little ones are so excited! I hope they will enjoy them! We are getting the ducks on like the ones on the right because supposedly these won't fly away during the winter!

If you are a local reader and would like some ducks for your ponds or as pets they have them at the Red Barn in Ocilla, GA! If you think about it tell her Ashli sent you! (She also has CHICKS of different breeds)

If you are looking for bunnies I can't definitely tell you where to find the most beautiful bunnies!! Please just leave a comment with your e-mail and I will e-mail you back!!

1 comment:

  1. Brittney has beautiful little bunnies, they are floppy ears, cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win