Friday, March 26, 2010

Toysr'us DVDs BOGO!!!!


WOW! I am really hoping I can get to Toyr'us and grab these DVDs for my boys!! (Plus I really want to watch the Princess and the Frog!)  Tomorrow, March 26th thru March 27th, Toys R Us will have a 2 day Easter sale. One of the big highlights– ALL DVDs will be on a buy one get one FREE sale (excluding Blu-ray)! I am super excited because I just love to watch movies with my boys!!

* Buy 2 Select Baby Einstein DVDs $14.99 each

Minus buy one get one free sale = $14.99 for both

Use 2 $5/1 coupons from here  or here

Final cost ONLY $4.99 for both DVDs– just $2.50 each!



Buy two The Princess And The Frog DVDs $19.99 each

Minus buy one get one FREE sale = $19.99 for both

Use 2 $5/1 coupons from here

Final cost just $5 per DVD!

Click here, here, and here for deals on rebates with the Princess and The Frog Movie!!
Thanks for the heads up Hip 2 Save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win