Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rite Aid Transaction #1 - I made $$$ to go shopping - Yipee!!

So for for the month of March I have made 4 transactions at Rite Aid. (I have already posted trans. #3&4 since you are still able to get those deals this week. Now I am going to post trans. 1 & 2. Remember this deals are not good this current week. Sorry for not getting all of them posted earlier. Hopefully you have already taken advantage of them.)

In this transaction I purchased

1 Listerine PocketPack
1 Gillette Shaving Cream
1 Gillette Body Wash
1 Coke 20 oz.
2 Diet Cokes 20 oz.
1 Nivea Lip Gloss/ Lip Care
2 - 4pack Angel Soft Toilet Paper
2  - Sure For Men Deo.

My total should have been: $29.49

But what did I spend:  $1.08 a total of 96% Savings!!!

How did I do this?
Angel Soft was BOGO
Sure For men was BOGO
Nivea Lip Care was .99 (a great deal)
coupon from adperk Rite Aid videos for BOGO diet coke
Listerine was only 3.99
Coupon from newspaper for Buy one gillette shaving gel and get a free body wash
$5 off $20 from Adperk videos
$10 coupon win from the Game of Life!!

But the story gets better
I have the following rebates:
1 sure for men (posted about this earlier) - 2.99
1 Rite Single Check Rebate - Listerine -3.00
1 Rite Single Check Rebate - Gillette Shaving Cream - 1.00
That is a total of $6.99 rebates

So I spent $1.08 out of pocket and will be receiving 6.99 back, for a total of -$5.91!!

I made $5.91 to go shopping!! Yes!! Plus I have all these products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win