Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look at ALL the FREE products I got at Rite Aid + I made $1.27!!!!

Here is what I have purchased at Rite Aid this month thus far!!

2 Covergirl Foundations (the new anti-aging one)
3 Mega Pump LipGloss by WetnWild
1 Listerine PocketPack
1 Gillette Shaving Cream
1 Gillette Body Wash
1 Coke 20 oz.
2 Diet Cokes 20 oz.
1 Nivea Lip Gloss/ Lip Care
2 - 4pack Angel Soft Toilet Paper
2  - Sure For Men Deo.
4 packs of starburst
1 Nyquil
4 Covergirl eye shadows
1 WetnWild Blush
 
My total should have been $100.50!
I have spent $7.72!
This is a savings of 93%! That is good, but.................................
I have Rite Aid rebates coming back that total up to $6.00 and the Sure for Men Deo. Rebate for $2.99!!
My Rebates will be totaling $8.99!!
So I have made money to buy these products!!! (1.27)
 
I will definitely be headed back to Rite Aid tomorrow!! Yeah!!
 
 
 
P.S. I actually lost the Transaction #2 Receipt. Sorry!! hopefully I will find it and can post it then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win