Monday, March 29, 2010

Buy $10 in Hasbro Games and get a FREE Scrabble Slam or Monopoly Deal Card Game


Buy $10 or more in Hasbro Games and get FREE Scrabble Slam or Monopoly Deal Card Game!
I have a copy of the Scrabble Slam cards and I know you probably think this might be a boring game, but it definitely isn't!! (Just ask some of my family...it can get a little wild.)  We all loved this game...I would have to give it a 10 out of 10! I am definitely headed to Target to do this deal!!

I will also be trying to get the Bop It Game! My students used to love this game!! It is awesome!!!


Idea #1:

Buy Bop It $14

Buy Scrabble Slam or Monopoly Deal Card Game (FREE with purchase of game above)

Use the $3 off Select Hasbro games Target coupon from here

Plus, use the $5/1 coupon from the 3/21 SS

Final cost ONLY $6 for the Bop It! Game and a Card Game!


Idea #2:

Buy Connect 4×4 $14

Buy Scrabble Slam or Monopoly Deal Card Game (FREE with purchase of game above)

Use the $3 off Select Hasbro games Target coupon from here
Plus, use the $4/1 coupon from the 3/21 SS

Final cost ONLY $7 for Connect 4×4 and a Card Game!

Thanks for the heads up Hip 2 Save  & Totally Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Swagbucks

Search & Win